Observamos que usted ya tiene productos en su cesta.
Si desea realizar la compra o reserva de un curso deberá ser realizado mediante un pedido único, por favor finalice primero su compra de productos o vacie su cesta para poder realizar la reserva del curso.
No es posible añadir curso y productos en el mismo pedido. Por favor finalice primero su pedido de productos y más tarde realice su pedido de cursos.
* Envio gratis a partir de 100€ en Península. La compra mínima por pedido será de 20€
The Biomagnetic Pair is a non-invasive, integrative technique discovered by Mexican scientist Dr. Isaac Goiz-Durán in 1988. This technique consists of the specific placement of pairs of magnets on the body. The placements facilitate a natural process of internal balance in the body, which restores and maintains an optimal state of health and wellbeing.
It can be used as preventative, during conventional medical treatments or in rehabilitation, e.g. after surgery to aid recovery, without altering prescriptions or medical interventions.
About the instructor, Ruth Meyers, PhD.
Ruth Meyers, PhD Biomed Eng, FHEA, was a university lecturer for 28 years until fibromyalgia cut her career short and she took early retirement. A year later a friend introduced her to biomagnetic pair therapy (BMPT) and she regained her health. In 2014 she trained in Spain, under Dr Isaac Goiz-Durán, for level 1 and 2, obtaining a postgraduate certificate in Biomagnetic Pair. Her research project was titled: “The Effectiveness of Biomagnetic Pairs Therapy on Clients with Fibromyalgia in the United Kingdom”. During 2014 - 2015 she did additional practice sessions with Dr Cristóbal Ruiz-Piña. In 2018 she completed the Advanced Course with Dr David Goiz-Martínez. Details of her current research involving BMPT can be found on her website: www.biomagnetismpairs.co.uk. In early 2021 Dr Isaac Goiz-Durán certified her as an official Goiz instructor.
Course length: five days intensive practitioner level (75% theory / 25% practice)
Course dates: 1st to 5th of March 2023
Times: 9am - 6pm every day
Location: Elche Alicante (Spain)(Football stadium area)
Accommodation: IBIS ELCHE. Recently renovated hotel with which we have an agreement for students at €48 per night including parking and breakfast. Mention being a student of the biomagnetism course when making the reservation. Hotel Reservations by phone with payment at check in: (0034) 966 61 54 51
Teacher: Ruth Meyers, PhD, and assistants
Cost: €1000 (students with Goiz certificate repeating level 1 €600)
Class: Class is limited to 20 participants and will have a maximum of four students per treatment couch in practice sessions
Certification: Certificate by Escuela Superior de Biomagnetismo Médico Isaac Goiz Durán (The Isaac Goiz-Durán Higher School of Biomagnetism) signed by Dr. David Goiz (School Rector) and the teacher of the course Dr. Ruth Meyers.
Course fee includes:
- Two textbooks and multiple handouts
- One pair of Skuers® brand magnets
- Two breaks per day
* This reservation will be deducted from the total cost of the course.
* The total payment of the course must be made before the start of the course.
* Once you have made your reservation, you must complete your student registration which you will enter through the personal link that will arrive in the order confirmation email.
* The deadline to receive the cancellation of your reservation will be 30 working days before the start of the course. After this date we will not return the payment of reservations.
* Maximum one reservation per person, so reservations must be made individually.
When we confirm your reservation, we will send you an e-mail with further course details.
El Par Biomagnético (PB) es una técnica terapéutica desarrollada por el científico Mexicano el Dr. Isaac Goiz Durán hace mas de 30 años. Está enfocada en eliminar las causas que originan, exacerban o impiden la rehabilitación de una enfermedad, esto mediante la aplicación de imanes artificiales permanentes en diferentes zonas del cuerpo que se encuentran en “Resonancia Biomagnética” con base en una metodología descrita por su descubridor. De esta forma, posibilitando el tratamiento de distintas enfermedades in- fecto-contagiosas, crónico degenerativas, metabólicas, disfun- cionales, auto inmunes, psicoemocionales, tumorales e intoxica- ciones; disminuyendo la sintomatología clínica, rehabilitando las distintas funciones en el organismo y restableciendo la salud de las personas; obteniendo la mejoría clínica del paciente en un gran número de casos, evitando efectos adversos de los tratamientos convencionales, intoxicación farmacológica por sobredosis o anafilaxia, resistencia antimicrobiana, y disminuyendo los riesgos de infección, hemorragia o complicación quirúrgica, así como tiempos de hospitalización, convalecencia y rehabilitación.
El Par Biomagnético es una técnica sencilla, que cualquier persona puede aprender y es recomendable que lo haga siempre que obtenga conocimientos y la información de primera mano para beneficio de la salud de la población.
Biomagnetism also known as Biomagnetic Pair Therapy is a therapeutic system developed by Dr Isaac Goiz Duran, MD based on his discovery of the Biomagnetic Pair (BMP) in 1988. It's a simple, non invasive, low cost and very effective therapy that utilizes magnets of opposite polarity by pairs, Negative and Positive to detect pH imbalances of Acidity and Alkalinity in specific areas of the body to fight and neutralize virus, bacteria, parasites and fungus, which are the main cause of most illnesses while also balancing Glandular Dysfunctions and clearing the body of heavy metals, pesticides, vaccines toxicity, and other toxic substances that accumulate over the years.
It's being considered by many Health Professionals the Medicine of the Future, and it's being practiced at hospitals and clinics while recognized by mayor medical institutions and governments as part of their health care programs. It is now taught at several Universities worldwide. To learn more about Biomagnetism.
What is Medical Biomagnetism?
This medical model is the most valuable and effective of the modern era. It's a discovery made by the Mexican physician Dr. Isaac Goiz Durán® in 1988 after he comes to understand that diseases cannot live in a neutral environment.
• Biomagnetism and Biomagnetic Pair® involve communication using body points to determine, through a binary indicator (extension-contraction) between therapist and patient, the biomagnetic region that is in a dysfunctional state and that has been invaded by elements pathogenic or dysfunctional.
• From this, irregular fields can be regulated by magnets to restore the balance both Biomagnetic (cell frequencies) and biochemical (PH - Potential for hydrogen, neurotransmitters, neuroregulators,
hormones and enzymes).
• The method assumes that the vast majority of diseases are caused by a micro infection, that is to say subclinical, or macro infection manifested by bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and in turn create or leave syndromes and
• The system consists of the recognition of altered anatomical points in its PH (potential of hydrogen). This recognition is carried out with passive magnets high power in GAUS (not electrified or connected to electronic machines)
applied to the patient's body as if it were a scan or biomagnetic scan
• Once the points corresponding to organs have been recognized and confirmed and tissues that undergo distortion, the therapist impacts the pairs of magnets of 10 to 15 min for each point and generally applied simultaneously.
• The disease is localized in the organ or tissue in imbalance between loads positive and negative (higher charge of positive ions or negative ions). Corrected this ionic alteration (leveling the PH of the affected organ), the problem disappears, since it returns to the initial equilibrium point NEL (normal energy level).
- Biomagnetism takes care of this, thanks to its force or energy of polarity; the negative charge is capable of impacting a similar pathological charge, which is annuls when encountering the positive charge.
- Viruses can live in acidic environments (ph. Between 0 -6.5)
- Bacteria can live in alkaline environments (ph. Between 7.5 and 14)
Neither these nor fungi, parasites or pathogenic microorganisms can live in PH 7, which is the neutral level, thus correcting disturbances and malfunctions.
All this theory was developed by Dr Isaac Goiz Duran® and the Biomagnetism Research Center Doctor in the city of Mexico and is endorsed and tested by his patients and studies carried out in the Autonomous University of Chapingo Mexico, University of Loja in Ecuador, Spanish Association of Medical Biomagnetism, Mexican College of Medical Biomagnetism as well as authorities of health of countries like Ecuador, Chile and Cuba.
1. Introduction to The Biomangetic Pair (BMP)
1.1. Definition of BMP
1.2. History of BMP
1.3. How BMP Works
1.4. General Characteristics of BMP
1.5. Benefits of BMP
1.5.1. State of Energy
1.5.3. How Organs and Tissues Work 1.5.4. Detoxification
1.5.6. Metabolic Activation
1.5.7. Blood Circulation
1.5.10. Treatment Complementarity 1.5.11. Rehabilitation
1.5.12. Risk Reduction
1.5.13. Costs Reduction
1.6. Contraindications for BMP
1.6.1. Absolute Contraindications
184.108.40.206. Hemodynamic Instability
1.6.2. Relative Contraindications
220.127.116.11. Pacemakers and Intra-corporeal Electronic Devices
18.104.22.168. Expensive Fertility Treatments
22.214.171.124. Fever in Children Under 5 years
2. BMP Technique
2.1. Previous Preparation
2.1.1. Preparation of the Workplace
126.96.36.199. Preparation of the Workspace
188.8.131.52. Preparation of the Treatment Table
184.108.40.206. Preparing the Magnets
2.1.2. Preparation of the Biomagnetist
220.127.116.11. Physical and Mental Preparation
18.104.22.168. Hygienic Measures
22.214.171.124. Electronic Devices
2.1.3. Preparation of the Client
126.96.36.199. Physical and Mental Preparation
188.8.131.52. Practitioner’s Positioning around the Treatment Table
184.108.40.206. Preparatory Therapeutic Phrases
2.2. Kinesiological Test
2.2.1. Relaxation Techniques
2.2.2. Scanning Techniques
220.127.116.11. Classical Scanning Technique
18.104.22.168. Shortening Verification Technique
2.2.3. Types of Shortening
22.214.171.124. Physiological Shortening
126.96.36.199. Anatomical Shortening
188.8.131.52. Mixed Shortening
2.2.4. The Goiz Pair
184.108.40.206. Pathophysiology of The Goiz Pair
220.127.116.11. Classification of The Goiz Pair
18.104.22.168. Correction of The Goiz Pair
2.3. Biomagnetism Scan
2.3.1. Positioning of the Magnet
2.3.2. Confirming the Positioning
2.3.3. Fastening the Magnet
22.214.171.124. Using Tape
126.96.36.199. Using other Magnets
188.8.131.52. Other Methods
2.3.4. Sitting Up-right Scan
184.108.40.206. Scanning Strategy
220.127.116.11. Marking the Position
2.4. Impacting BMP’s
2.4.1. Positioning of the Magnet
2.4.2. Impacting Techniques
18.104.22.168. Impaction using Neodymium
22.214.171.124. Impacting with Inductor Magnets
2.4.3. Resonance List
2.4.4. Basic Impacting Protocols
126.96.36.199. Fungi - Virus Relationship
188.8.131.52. Parasite – Bacteria Relationship
184.108.40.206. Double or Triple Positioning
2.5.1. Terminology of the Biomagnetic Pair
220.127.116.11. Scanning Point
18.104.22.168. Point of Impact
22.214.171.124. Active Point
126.96.36.199. Inactive Point
2.5.2. Verification Technique of Depolarization of Biomagnetic Pairs
2.6. Intake Form
2.6.1. Documenting Biomagnetic Pairs
2.6.2. Legal Terms
3. Anatomy of BMP
3.1. Types of Anatomy
3.2. Topographic Classification
3.3. Scanning List
3.3.1. Topographic Scanning
3.3.2. Dr. Isaac Goiz Scan
3.4. Scanning Points (1 - 160)
3.4.1. Definition of Anatomical Points
3.4.2. Positioning of Scanning Points
4. Theory of The BMP
4.1.1. Previous Definitions
4.1.2. Universal Law of Charges
4.1.3. Types of Magnets
4.1.4. Sciences Related to Magnetism
4.2. Eukaryotic Cell
4.2.2. Structural Composition
4.2.3. Types and Forms of Cells
4.2.4. Physiological Characteristics
4.3. Biomagnetic Pair Theory
4.3.1. Shortening Theory
4.3.2. Theory of Depolarization
4.3.3. Theory of the Genesis of the Biomagnetic Pairs
4.3.4. Definition of Biomagnetic Pair
4.4. Concepts Related to BMP
4.4.7. Geomagnetic Influence
4.4.8. Fundamental Forces of Nature
4.5. Types of Biomagnetic Pairs
4.5.1. Regular Pairs
4.5.2. Special Pairs
188.8.131.52. Dysfunctional Pairs
184.108.40.206. Psycho-emotional Pairs
220.127.116.11. Complex Pairs
4.5.3. Other Types of Pairs
5. Biomagnetic Pairs (1 - 210)
5.3. General Characteristics
5.5 Basic Impacting Protocols
6. Complex Diseases
6.1. The Tumoral Phenomenon
6.2. Types of Scanning
6.2.1. Full Scan
6.2.2. Directed Scan
6.3. Other Diseases
6.4. Healing Crisis