Observamos que usted ya tiene productos en su cesta.
Si desea realizar la compra o reserva de un curso deberá ser realizado mediante un pedido único, por favor finalice primero su compra de productos o vacie su cesta para poder realizar la reserva del curso.
No es posible añadir curso y productos en el mismo pedido. Por favor finalice primero su pedido de productos y más tarde realice su pedido de cursos.
* Envio gratis a partir de 100€ en Península. La compra mínima por pedido será de 20€
* This 10% reservation will be deducted from the total cost of the course.
* The total payment of the course must be made before the due date.
* Once you have made your reservation, you must complete your student registration which you will enter through the personal link that will arrive in the order confirmation email.
* The deadline to receive the cancellation of your reservation will be 30 working days before the start of the course, after this date we will not return the payment of reservations.
* Maximum one reservation per person, so reservations must be made separately.
When we confirm your reservation we will send you an e-mail with the bank details to complete the payment before the course.
Biomagnetism also known as Biomagnetic Pair Therapy is a therapeutic system developed by Dr Isaac Goiz Duran, MD based on his discovery of the Biomagnetic Pair (BMP) in 1988. It's a simple, non invasive, low cost and very effective therapy that utilizes magnets of opposite polarity by pairs, Negative and Positive to detect pH imbalances of Acidity and Alkalinity in specific areas of the body to fight and neutralize virus, bacteria, parasites and fungus, which are the main cause of most illnesses while also balancing Glandular Dysfunctions and clearing the body of heavy metals, pesticides, vaccines toxicity, and other toxic substances that accumulate over the years.
It's being considered by many Health Professionals the Medicine of the Future, and it's being practiced at hospitals and clinics while recognized by mayor medical institutions and governments as part of their health care programs. It is now taught at several Universities worldwide. To learn more about Biomagnetism.
What is Medical Biomagnetism?
This medical model is the most valuable and effective of the modern era. It's a discovery made by the Mexican physician Dr. Isaac Goiz Durán® in 1988 after he comes to understand that diseases cannot live in a neutral environment.
• Biomagnetism and Biomagnetic Pair® involve communication using body points to determine, through a binary indicator (extension-contraction) between therapist and patient, the biomagnetic region that is in a dysfunctional state and that has been invaded by elements pathogenic or dysfunctional.
• From this, irregular fields can be regulated by magnets to restore the balance both Biomagnetic (cell frequencies) and biochemical (PH - Potential for hydrogen, neurotransmitters, neuroregulators,
hormones and enzymes).
• The method assumes that the vast majority of diseases are caused by a micro infection, that is to say subclinical, or macro infection manifested by bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and in turn create or leave syndromes and
• The system consists of the recognition of altered anatomical points in its PH (potential of hydrogen). This recognition is carried out with passive magnets high power in GAUS (not electrified or connected to electronic machines)
applied to the patient's body as if it were a scan or biomagnetic scan
• Once the points corresponding to organs have been recognized and confirmed and tissues that undergo distortion, the therapist impacts the pairs of magnets of 10 to 15 min for each point and generally applied simultaneously.
• The disease is localized in the organ or tissue in imbalance between loads positive and negative (higher charge of positive ions or negative ions). Corrected this ionic alteration (leveling the PH of the affected organ), the problem disappears, since it returns to the initial equilibrium point NEL (normal energy level).
- Biomagnetism takes care of this, thanks to its force or energy of polarity; the negative charge is capable of impacting a similar pathological charge, which is annuls when encountering the positive charge.
- Viruses can live in acidic environments (ph. Between 0 -6.5)
- Bacteria can live in alkaline environments (ph. Between 7.5 and 14)
Neither these nor fungi, parasites or pathogenic microorganisms can live in PH 7, which is the neutral level, thus correcting disturbances and malfunctions.
All this theory was developed by Dr Isaac Goiz Duran® and the Biomagnetism Research Center Doctor in the city of Mexico and is endorsed and tested by his patients and studies carried out in the Autonomous University of Chapingo Mexico, University of Loja in Ecuador, Spanish Association of Medical Biomagnetism, Mexican College of Medical Biomagnetism as well as authorities of health of countries like Ecuador, Chile and Cuba.
About the instructor, Ruth Meyers, PhD.
Ruth Meyers, PhD Biomed Eng, FHEA, was a university lecturer for 28 years until fibromyalgia cut her career short and she took early retirement. A year later a friend introduced her to biomagnetic pairs therapy (BMPT) and she regained her health. In 2014 she trained in Spain, under Dr Isaac Goiz-Durán, for level 1 and 2, obtaining a postgraduate certificate in Biomagnetic Pair. During 2014 - 2015 she did additional practice sessions with Dr Cristóbal Ruiz Piña. Her research project was titled: “The Effectiveness of Biomagnetic Pairs Therapy on Clients with Fibromyalgia in the United Kingdom”. In 2018 she completed the Advanced Course with Dr David Goiz-Martínez. Details of her current research involving BMPT can be found on her website: www.biomagnetismpairs.co.uk. In early 2020 Dr Isaac Goiz-Durán certified her as an official Goiz instructor.
1. Introduction to The Biomangetic Pair (BMP)
1.1. Definition of BMP
1.2. History of BMP
1.3. How BMP Works
1.4. General Characteristics of BMP
1.5. Benefits of BMP
1.5.1. State of Energy
1.5.3. How Organs and Tissues Work 1.5.4. Detoxification
1.5.6. Metabolic Activation
1.5.7. Blood Circulation
1.5.10. Treatment Complementarity 1.5.11. Rehabilitation
1.5.12. Risk Reduction
1.5.13. Costs Reduction
1.6. Contraindications for BMP
1.6.1. Absolute Contraindications
220.127.116.11. Hemodynamic Instability
1.6.2. Relative Contraindications
18.104.22.168. Pacemakers and Intra-corporeal Electronic Devices
22.214.171.124. Expensive Fertility Treatments
126.96.36.199. Fever in Children Under 5 years
2. BMP Technique
2.1. Previous Preparation
2.1.1. Preparation of the Workplace
188.8.131.52. Preparation of the Workspace
184.108.40.206. Preparation of the Treatment Table
220.127.116.11. Preparing the Magnets
2.1.2. Preparation of the Biomagnetist
18.104.22.168. Physical and Mental Preparation
22.214.171.124. Hygienic Measures
126.96.36.199. Electronic Devices
2.1.3. Preparation of the Client
188.8.131.52. Physical and Mental Preparation
184.108.40.206. Practitioner’s Positioning around the Treatment Table
220.127.116.11. Preparatory Therapeutic Phrases
2.2. Kinesiological Test
2.2.1. Relaxation Techniques
2.2.2. Scanning Techniques
18.104.22.168. Classical Scanning Technique
22.214.171.124. Shortening Verification Technique
2.2.3. Types of Shortening
126.96.36.199. Physiological Shortening
188.8.131.52. Anatomical Shortening
184.108.40.206. Mixed Shortening
2.2.4. The Goiz Pair
220.127.116.11. Pathophysiology of The Goiz Pair
18.104.22.168. Classification of The Goiz Pair
22.214.171.124. Correction of The Goiz Pair
2.3. Biomagnetism Scan
2.3.1. Positioning of the Magnet
2.3.2. Confirming the Positioning
2.3.3. Fastening the Magnet
126.96.36.199. Using Tape
188.8.131.52. Using other Magnets
184.108.40.206. Other Methods
2.3.4. Sitting Up-right Scan
220.127.116.11. Scanning Strategy
18.104.22.168. Marking the Position
2.4. Impacting BMP’s
2.4.1. Positioning of the Magnet
2.4.2. Impacting Techniques
22.214.171.124. Impaction using Neodymium
126.96.36.199. Impacting with Inductor Magnets
2.4.3. Resonance List
2.4.4. Basic Impacting Protocols
188.8.131.52. Fungi - Virus Relationship
184.108.40.206. Parasite – Bacteria Relationship
220.127.116.11. Double or Triple Positioning
2.5.1. Terminology of the Biomagnetic Pair
18.104.22.168. Scanning Point
22.214.171.124. Point of Impact
126.96.36.199. Active Point
188.8.131.52. Inactive Point
2.5.2. Verification Technique of Depolarization of Biomagnetic Pairs
2.6. Intake Form
2.6.1. Documenting Biomagnetic Pairs
2.6.2. Legal Terms
3. Anatomy of BMP
3.1. Types of Anatomy
3.2. Topographic Classification
3.3. Scanning List
3.3.1. Topographic Scanning
3.3.2. Dr. Isaac Goiz Scan
3.4. Scanning Points (1 - 160)
3.4.1. Definition of Anatomical Points
3.4.2. Positioning of Scanning Points
4. Theory of The BMP
4.1.1. Previous Definitions
4.1.2. Universal Law of Charges
4.1.3. Types of Magnets
4.1.4. Sciences Related to Magnetism
4.2. Eukaryotic Cell
4.2.2. Structural Composition
4.2.3. Types and Forms of Cells
4.2.4. Physiological Characteristics
4.3. Biomagnetic Pair Theory
4.3.1. Shortening Theory
4.3.2. Theory of Depolarization
4.3.3. Theory of the Genesis of the Biomagnetic Pairs
4.3.4. Definition of Biomagnetic Pair
4.4. Concepts Related to BMP
4.4.7. Geomagnetic Influence
4.4.8. Fundamental Forces of Nature
4.5. Types of Biomagnetic Pairs
4.5.1. Regular Pairs
4.5.2. Special Pairs
184.108.40.206. Dysfunctional Pairs
220.127.116.11. Psycho-emotional Pairs
18.104.22.168. Complex Pairs
4.5.3. Other Types of Pairs
5. Biomagnetic Pairs (1 - 210)
5.3. General Characteristics
5.5 Basic Impacting Protocols
6. Complex Diseases
6.1. The Tumoral Phenomenon
6.2. Types of Scanning
6.2.1. Full Scan
6.2.2. Directed Scan
6.3. Other Diseases
6.4. Healing Crisis